We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Maintenance Requests should be submitted online or in writing to the office and will be completed during normal business hours. The after hours pager is for Emergency purposes only. Emergencies are considered to be the following:
- Flooding of the dwelling
- Smell or presence of gas, fire or smoke
- Loss of utilities
- Broken pipes
Please do not page our office after hours with non-emergency items.
- In an effort to conserve water, please report any leaking water faucets, showerheads and running commodes to our office immediately.
- Please check your smoke alarm battery and A/C filters monthly. It is your responsibility to replace these items and will insure your safety and decrease utility use.
- Do not put eggshells, vegetable or fruit peels, fruit rinds, or bottle caps in your garbage disposal.
- Clear around and underneath your cabinets if you have a water leak so the technician can access the area to complete the necessary repairs.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet
If you need immediate assistance please call us at (512) 472-9100.